Ben and I were fortunate enough to be able to attend our friend Rylie's wedding in Nassau Bahamas last week. We drove to North Dakota for Thanksgiving, and then Ben's Mom, Dad, and brother watched the kids for us while we flew to the Bahamas. Ben's family survived and are probably spending this week sleeping and seeing the chiropractor. Thank you for watching the kids for us!
 |
| Breakfast by the beach |
 |
| View from inside our hotel |
 |
| When we got back, the kids were more excited to see Uncle Tom, who was gone for a couple days, than us! |
 |
| Someone didn't like their souvenir. |
 |
| The groom's brother, Casey, and his nephew Jacobi made many a sand forts |
 |
| Oprah Winfrey supposedly had a house somewhere on this end of the island. |
 |
| The groom, Rylie, his brother Casey, and our friend Janelle. |
 |
| Rylie's youngest son, Elijah, was so adorable! |
 |
| The beach had been rough and at times rainy up until the day of the wedding. The night of the wedding, the weather was perfect. It was a beautiful beach wedding. |
 |
| I took this right after the wedding as we were all making our way back up to the hotel. At first I thought I was taking a picture of Ben in front of an airplane, and then before our eyes, the "airplane" starting breaking up and shooting across the sky. It was a little scary not knowing what was going on, but it turned out that it was a satellite being launched. It was the neatest thing I've ever seen. |
No comments:
Post a Comment