| Josie dropped her plate in the garbage when she was scraping it off, so Ben made her go in after it. |
| Josie was helping Olivia listen to the ocean with one of the conch shells. |
| How the ladies relax on Friday nights. |
| This picture reminds me of an identical one of Josie at this age. |
| Our Christmas sugar cookies got technicolored this year. |
| Chase liked the technicolored sugar cookies. |
| I turned my back for 2 minutes to wash dishes and my cupboard was emptied and aluminum foil was everywhere. |
| To encourage Olivia, we set her on the potty with a game or video. When I went in to check on her tonight, I found her like this, watching Charlie Brown. |
![]() |
| Olivia's first haircut! It took longer than she wanted. She kept asking the lady "are you done yet?" |


1 comment:
Nice pics.
Post a Comment