Saturday, February 6, 2016

We've had a lot going on the last few weeks. Josie started ice skating and tae kwon do lessons, Olivia's been growing millimeters, Chase has been expanding his knowledge of parts of trucks, and Ben and I took Dad's place at a farming conference in the Bahamas. Grandpa Rod came down to watch the kids while we were gone and had a "good time" (I'm not sure if it was good or bad, but everyone seemed ok when we got back).









Down the Leap of Faith water slide through the shark tank

View from our room at the Atlantis resort

Our french dinner with escargot, duck, lobster, and of course wine!

The water in the Bahamas is crystal clear. Maybe a little too clear...I don't always like seeing what's swimming at my feet.

There was a marina by the resort that several huge yachts docked up.

We took a water taxi one night downtown to a fish fry, where you get fresh fish like conch and grouper. There's always a local Bahamian waiting to help the tourists. They were all very helpful and never asked for money. 

No comments: