Saturday, October 5, 2013

Little Pumpkins

One of the things I love about Iowa are all of the pumpkin patches in the fall. No two are the same. So below are a plethora of pictures after spending 2.5 hrs at Colony Pumpkin Patch in North Liberty today. The Mattsons were able to come, too! Unfortunately Josie still doesn't like her picture taken, so there aren't many of her (or many I could post - most pictures were of her pouting or putting her hand in front of her face).
10 John Deeres and 1 International, but the girls were all over big red (sorry Dad! It must be the Scilley in them!).

They had the perfect setup for some nice pictures but Livi the nutty squirrel was just too goofy, and Josie was too particular about which pumpkin to hold.

I won't even try to hide it - I "fused" a few pictures together to try to get a decent one of all three. Even combining a handful of identical shots wouldn't get me the nice Xmas card pic.*Sigh*





Chase 1, Sheep 0






What you can't see is Chase's arm around Emma. These two are the best of friends, and the worst of enemies, depending on who has what toy or who is being held by whom. Either way, they are thick as thieves.


I thought this was a John Deere. Sorry again, Dad.







No comments: