| What can I say - the guy goes the extra mile when cleaning. |
| Chase didn't get mad that the strap was getting stuck under his nose when he was trying to take his hat off...he thought it was funny. |
| Tuckered out |
Livi sings (part of) the ABCs (and then gets distracted)
Not to be out-done by her little sis, Josie "sings" to Selena Gomez, but I think she's using the ol' watermelon trick because she clearly doesn't know the lyrics.
![]() |
| Josie's first Starlite experience. We'll work up to the cheeseburger and onion rings. |
![]() |
| The dual time-out. I should've made them sit on the front steps with their arms around each other like my aunt Kristi did to me and my sisters when we were this age. |
![]() |
| I had this hanging basket up for five days and a mangy pigeon made a nest and laid an egg there already, because the tree six feet away just wasn't good enough. |




No comments:
Post a Comment