Sunday, January 13, 2013

The girls were very proud of their block tower

Ah, sledding. The half hour walk to the top of the hill pulling two toddlers, only to go down once.


Before you feel sorry for Olivia, that her parents took a picture of her crying, you should know that just prior to this photo, she was sent to time-out for not listening to her parents and telling them "no" when she was told it was time to brush her teeth, and when I went to her room to get her out of time-out, I found her sitting on her bed enjoying a bag of m&m's.

The girls get a kick out of feeding Chase.

Tough Guy




Josie wanted to do yoga today. Since I run the blog, there are no pictures of Josie and me doing it, and the picture with Ben is much better anyway. This is just one of the many hilarious pics I got of him. I think he secretly likes yoga and now realizes there's more to it than "sleeping" - it's called meditating, Ben!

The girls LOVE their music boxes from Aunt Kristin.

1 comment:

Angie W said...

Love the hair, Chase! Don't let them talk you in to cutting it! Love, David Wilhelmi