Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A Week in North Dakota

We took a ride in our Swagger Wagon (google it) last week to see family in North Dakota. The kids were all spoiled rotten!
The "beautiful" Thompson trains

Playing with Grandma's reading glasses

Livi's first toenail painting

Josie and Grandpa Rod camped out in the backyard. I think they just ate cookies and giggled all night. 

Mr. Snuggles

This looks much tamer than it actually was. Grandpa's probably spending his days at the chiropractor this week.

Chase was stuck watching the action from the sidelines.

Cousin Allie and Jack

The girls had a lot of fun with their cousin Logan and the Syverson clan.


Cozy with Aunt Mary

Josie was excited to have her sleepover with Jenna. Jenna was even nice enough to loan Josie a stuffed animal for the night.


The 3 Amigos - cousins Jeffry, Jenna, and Josie

Josie caught her first whopper!

Go Sioux!!

2 comments:

Kristin Syverson said...

I think Livi left a crab ragoon in Gma Bobbi's window sill (picture 2)...

Mattson Family said...

Great pictures! I didn't know the words "beautiful" and "thompson trains" went together:)