Sunday, April 1, 2012

The girls had a special treat this weekend - Grandma and Grandpa Farbo came to visit! They quickly figured out how to get them both wrapped around their little fingers.

Making Easter Egg people




Josie had to smell the eggs after they were dyed. I'm not sure what she was expecting to smell or not smell.

Josie's new ride/Ben's Anniversary present (seems fitting since I got a vacuum for Xmas...which actually was a pretty good gift...we have reached that point in our marriage already)





We decided to let Josie try gymnastics for a little bit. She seems to really enjoy it and comes home and tries to show us some of her moves.



1 comment:

Angie W said...

Hey there is nothing wrong with a vacuum cleaner for a gift! Did I ever tell you about the time Chuck got me a bag of peanut M&M's for my birthday...classic!