Friday, January 1, 2010

Josie's Christmas Vacation

Josie's Christmas vacation is now over. It was quite the trip and Josie had so much fun seeing family and friends back home. She asked me to do a recap of her trip.

What Josie did on her Christmas Vacation in North Dakota
by Josie Scilley

I made Grandma Bobbie read me the 10 Little Ladybugs Book because I think it's funny how they get picked off one by one, only to be returned "home" at the end.


I fed the pets. They looked hungry!


I vacuumed. I am such a helper!


I hugged the animals everyday.


I wrapped myself up in a bow and tried to pass as a Christmas present. No takers - can you believe that?!


I helped Grandpa Rod with his book-keeping. Sorry, Aunt Carol, Grandpa said I'm hired now!


I went sledding. Dad said I looked like the kid from a Christmas Story :(


I checked my emails daily with Mom.


I read with Grandma Cyndi. Can't get enough reading!


I made JoJo laugh.


I represented. Go Sioux!


I was a tough girl in snowboots that were 5 sizes too big for me, but it didn't matter because with cheese in your hand and nothing but a diaper and boots on, no one wants to mess with you.


I played with my cousins Jenna and Jeffry.






And finally, I went on my first date - his name is Brayden and our parents are good friends. Both of our Dads chaperoned. The boys love me, but Mom taught me how to play hard to get!




1 comment:

Angie W said...

So glad you had an excellent Christmas vacation! We are glad to have you back in Iowa, Josie! :)